DECLEOR Rose Damascena Infinite Soothing Gift Set
Decleor Rose Damascena Infinite Soothing Gift Set locks the science of Rose Damascena Essential Oil into this calming Christmas coffret for sensitive skins, giving your face and body a peaceful rest which lasts all year long.
- 1 x Decleor Rose Damascena Bath & Shower Gel (250ml) - a soothing body wash which gently cleanses the skin, leaving a delicate rose scent. Containing 98% ingredients of natural origin, including Rose Damascena Essential Oil, it is suitable for use on sensitive skin. The skin is left feeling soft and smooth.
- 1 x Decleor Rose Damascena Day Cream & Mask (50ml) - a 100% natural moisturiser and mask for use on sensitive skin. Non-sticky and fresh, it combines Rose Damascena Essential Oil and Sweet Almond Oil with Centella Asiatica to soothe and stabilise the skin. Clinically-tested, it minimises redness and promotes calmness with its relaxing scent. Allergy-tested & completely organic.
- 1 x Decleor Aroma Cleanse 3 in 1 Hydra Radiance Smoothing & Cleansing Mousse (50ml) - a rich, concentrated cream cleanser with a unique triple-action formula. Suitable for all skin types, this cleanser contains Grape Juice, Papaya Extract & Japanese White Mulberry which work in conjunction to slough away any dead or dull skin cells for an instantly clearer, smoother and more luminous complexion. Containing Neroli Essential Oil and Hyaluronic Acid, the cream combines with water to form a gentle-action mousse, which deeply polishes the skin, leaving it supple and hydrated with fine lines and wrinkles plumped. Paraben-free.
Directions of use:
- Bath & Shower Gel - massage gently into the skin, under the shower or in the bath. Rinse well.
- Day Cream & Mask - apply in the morning to a cleansed face and neck. Once a week, apply a thicker layer than normal and leave for 5 minutes until completely absorbed.
- Smoothing & Cleansing Mousse - dispense 1-2 pumps into the hands and lather with water. Massage onto the face and neck. Dampen a face cloth and polish to remove dead skin cells.